- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Apr-2017 (EST)
- US Operations
- Portsmouth, NH, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive benefits plan
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is based in the Portsmouth, NH location. This role reports to the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor. This is a non-exempt position, with a work week running from Sunday Saturday. Normal business hours are Monday Friday from 8:30am to 5pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
General Skill Set:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Team driven, able to work within/out of the department.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to use typical software packages (i.e.: MS Office, Master Control, etc.) with minimal training.
- Complete training and demonstrate safe operation of material handling equipment.
- Unload delivery trucks in a safe and effective manner.
- Examine incoming shipments, verify condition and quantity, and match to documentation.
- Contact shipper to rectify damages or shortages, including communication to Manager and Purchasing Department.
- Perform correct transactions to receive inventory from a patient or from a vendor.
- Move incoming materials to the correct location(s).
- Maintain records on incoming shipments.
- Proper cleaning of equipment according to procedure that has been used by patients.
- Place pallets in racking using material handling equipment safely.
- Maintain FIFO operations in the warehouse.
- Ability to perform accurate inventory count.
- Notify manager when inventory levels are outside the Kanban levels.
- Ability to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Perform correct transactions to transfer inventory to patients or DSS team.
- Correctly fill out all documentation to ship orders.
- Correctly label all hazmat shipments to DOT/IATA regulations.
- Correctly fill out international documents as required.
- Contact QC to inspect shipping orders and maintain throughput.
- Load delivery trucks in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain records on outgoing shipments.
- Confirm deliveries have been made to patients.
- Conform to HIPPA rules and regulations.
Novocure Limited is a private Jersey Isle oncology company pioneering a novel therapy for solid tumors. Novocure Inc., Novocure's U .S. subsidiary, has operations in New York, NY and Portsmouth, NH. Novocure's research center is located in Haifa, Israel. For additional information about the company, please visit www.novocure.com.