- 23-Jan-2017 to 24-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive benefits plan
The Territory Manager position reports to the Regional Business Lead (RBL) and is an exempt key field based position within the US Business Team. The Territory Manager will be responsible for all sales and account management related activities within their given territory. Territory Managers will focus efforts on Healthcare Professional specialties that treat patients with Glioblastoma, namely Neuro-Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Neurosurgeons and AHPs, both in academic centers and community based settings.
The right candidate for this position thrives in a dynamic startup culture with significant autonomy to build and grow the business. The successful Territory Manager is a resourceful self-starter who is driven by performance, teamwork, and passion for patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide field based promotion and account management activities directed to oncology Healthcare Professionals in academic and community settings. Primary customers are neuro-oncologists and radiation oncologists. Secondary targets are Neurosurgeons and Medical Oncologists
- Development and implementation of strategic account plans utilizing a collaborative team approach
- Uncovering business opportunities through customer relationships and key account insights (e.g., practice model, patient care model, etc.)
- Excellence in execution of corporate and regional strategies within assigned geographic area resulting in achievement of business objectives
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and grow existing accounts within approved labeling in the territory
Work closely with cross-functional partners including Thought Leader Liaisians, , Device Support Specialists, Health Policy Managers, Sales Operations, and others on the US Business Team to provide exceptional customer support
Comply with all Novocure policies, SOP's and guidelines
Maintain account/CRM records
Qualifications and Skills:
- Field sales or account management experience in oncology therapeutics is required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience and relationships in the neuro-oncology market place would be considered a key asset
- Knowledge of the oncology healthcare providers and institutions within the territory
- Expert ability in managing an oncology therapeutic business at a territory level with responsibility for sales and coordinating cross-functional partner support to meet customer needs.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- Must have a proven ability to work in a fast paced organization with minimum supervision, good judgment and sound decision making skills
- Proven ability to multi-task numerous responsibilities and to interact effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to business needs and customer demands
- Ability to dedicate 40-60% of time to travel on a weekly basis. Travel outside of territory on occasion
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Ability to lift 15 pounds
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance provided
Novocure Limited is a private Jersey Isle oncology company pioneering a novel therapy for solid tumors. Novocure Inc., Novocure's U .S. subsidiary, has operations in New York, NY and Portsmouth, NH. Novocure's research center is located in Haifa, Israel. For additional information about the company, please visit www.novocure.com.