- 23-Dec-2016 to 21-Feb-2018 (EST)
- Medical Affairs
- München, Hessen, DEU
- Full Time
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field based position within the German Novocure organisation. The position will be responsible to develop relationships within the medical/scientific community, provide medical and/or scientific data about Novocure products and research to healthcare professionals and support the HCP to enable the care of patients on Optune and Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields).
Medical Science Liaison
West Germany (NRW, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg)
- Increases therapy awareness amongst prescribers and nonprescribers
- Manages his/her territory and associated field based activities related to Novocure's marketed and research products including:
- Healthcare provider education on Novocure products and disease awareness(Certification from new centers)
- Facilitation of investigator sponsored trials
- Providing HCP feedback and competitive intelligence to the company regarding the therapeutic area and Novocure products
- Attendance and coverage at assigned Medical Meetings, Organization of advisory boards
- Facilitate advancement of the body of science regarding Tumor Treating Fields
- Supports Optune through medical communications, scientific support for promotional activities and other related medical activities including, but not limited to studies, trainings, and medical information.
- Develops, maintains and extends contacts with national experts and medical professionals in our field of therapeutic area.
- Delivers presentations to scientific leaders or decision makers.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, local and international rules and regulations.
- Advanced scientific or health related degree preferred. Pharmacist (PharmD or RPh), Medical Doctor (MD), or other clinical/scientific experience
- Combined oncology or industry experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in a similar role (IST facilitation, KOL development)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Must demonstrate fluency in articulating scientific concepts and data
- Ability to travel 85% time
- A strategic, passionate, self-starter who takes initiative, excellent interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented, highly organized and highly flexible
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Autonomous, hands-on, and open mind set
- High ethical standards
- German and English a must, any other language a plus