- 24-Jul-2013 to 12-Aug-2013 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Portsmouth, NH, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive benefits plans
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting the Human Resources team in our US Operations Center. The position is full-time Monday through Friday and reports to the US Human Resources Manager in Portsmouth, NH.
Support Human Resources Team with the following:
• Administer all new hire background checks
• Process all employee Certification/Accreditation request documents.
• Track all required employee medical documents: Hep B and TB.
• Track all Drivers License and Insurance documents
• Track all vacation/time off
• Track Employee Handbook receipts
• Responsible for all Human Resources filing
• Recruiting/Interviews: work with HR Recruiter regarding scheduling, provide resume copies and interview agenda information to all interview participants.
• Audit/Compliance: ensure HR Files are current and compliant.
• Assist with Human Resources Automation project.
• Support Office Administrator function as needed (vacation coverage etc...)
• Other duties as requested
• Able to lift 20 pounds
• Associates Degree
• 1-2 years working in Human Resources
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Highly ethical and manage confidential and sensitive information
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook. ADP Payroll System knowledge is a plus.
Performance Behavior Competencies:
The following list describes the performance behaviors necessary to meet the minimum requirements.
• Attitude & Enthusiasm: Must have a positive, "can do" attitude.
• Communication: Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Dependability/Perseverance: always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule.
• Flexibility: Can accept change and is flexible toward change. Have the ability to redirect work and priorities to be in alignment with the strategic corporate goals. Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks when required.
• Judgment: Be able to make sound judgments and escalate when in doubt.
• Planning/Scheduling: Handle multiple projects and priorities in order to meet required deadlines. Ability to plan ahead and foresee company needs.
• Professionalism: adhere to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior.
• Teamwork: work with others in contributing to the overall success of the company.