- 17-Jun-2013 to 15-Jul-2013 (EST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
The Account Manager position reports to the Regional Business Director and is an exempt key field based position within the US Business Team. The Account Manager will be responsible for all sales and account management related activities in major academic and large community oncology and neuro-oncology practices within the territory.
The right candidate for this position thrives in a dynamic startup culture with significant autonomy to build and grow the business. The successful Account Manager is a resourceful self-starter who is driven by performance, teamwork, and passion for patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide field based promotion and account management activities directed to oncology health care professionals in academic and community settings with an emphasis on neuro-oncologists, neuro-surgeons, and medical oncologists
• Development and implementation of strategic account plans utilizing a collaborative team approach
• Uncovering business opportunities through customer relationships and key account insights (e.g., practice model, patient care model, etc.)
• Excellence in execution of corporate and regional strategies within assigned geographic area resulting in achievement of business objectives
• Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and grow existing accounts within approved labeling in the territory
• Provide in territory customer service support related to reimbursement and billing activities
• Work closely with Clinical Science Liaisons, Device Support Specialists, in-house Reimbursement, Sales Operations, and the US Business Team
• Comply with all Novocure policies, SOP's and guidelines
• Maintain account/CRM records
Qualifications and Skills:
• Field sales or account management experience in oncology therapeutics is required
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
• Experience and relationships in the neuro-oncology market place would be considered a key asset
• Knowledge of the oncology healthcare providers and institutions within the territory
• Expert ability in managing an oncology therapeutic business on a territory basis with responsibility for sales, local marketing, reimbursement and technical support functions
• Minimum of an undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• Must have a proven ability to work in a fast paced organization with minimum supervision, good judgment and sound decision making skills
• Proven ability to multi-task numerous responsibilities and to interact effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Ability to adjust quickly to business needs and customer demands
• Ability to dedicate 40-60% of time to travel on a weekly basis. Travel outside of territory on occasion
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Ability to lift 15 pounds
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance provided
Novocure™ is a private commercial-stage oncology company dedicated to the advancement of tumor treating fields (TTFields) for patients with solid tumors. TTFields is an innovative antimitotic treatment that attempts to slow or reverse tumor progression by inducing tumor cell death.
Our company pioneered the concept that the electric properties of cells can be used as an effective target for an anti-neoplastic therapy. Founded by Professor Yoram Palti in 2000, Novocure has grown to become a global organization with employees in six countries. We have been fortunate throughout our expansion to attract a world-class team with a shared passion to provide cancer patients with a new treatment option.
Novocure's US operations are based in Portsmouth, NH. The Global Commercialization Team is located in New York City and the company maintains a research facility in Haifa, Israel.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!