- 08-Feb-2014 to 21-Apr-2014 (EST)
- US Operations
- Portsmouth, NH, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive benefits plan
The Shipping Receiving Clerk is responsible for aiding in the support of NovoCure's receiving and shipping activities in the Portsmouth, NH facility. This includes receiving incoming material by verifying correct product & quantities, preparing shipments including kit preparation and the completion of appropriate documentation. The position is a non-exempt full-time position Monday through Friday with possible weekday and weekend overtime. The Shipping Receiving Clerk reports to the Shipping Receiving Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
• Cleaning of equipment using anti-microbial/anti-fungal solvents for product that has been with patients in the field.
• Gathering material needed to complete orders.
• Complete the appropriate shipping documentation required for releasing shipments.
• Track outgoing shipments to verify delivery.
• Maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Maintain inventory counts of materials and supplies.
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Worked in receiving – shipping departments for a minimum of 3 years.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Must be able to work in a team environment, execute responsibilities with minimal direct supervision, and have a high attention to detail.
• Knowledge of FDA and ISO standards for Medical Devices is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, perform efficiently, and independently.
• Experience in international shipping a plus.
• Experience with UPS Campus Ship, UPS World Ship and SAP a plus.
• Standing and sitting for extended periods.
• Lifting up to 50 pounds.
• May operate tier-lift truck or use hand-truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from delivery trucks to shipping-and-receiving.
Performance Behavior Competencies:
The following list describes the performance behaviors necessary to meet the minimum requirements:
• Attitude & Enthusiasm: must have a positive, "can do" attitude.
• Communication: be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Dependability/Perseverance: always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule.
• Flexibility: willing to accept change and flexible to accommodate said changes. Have the ability to redirect work and priorities in alignment with strategic corporate goals. Counted on to achieve objectives and flexible to take on other tasks when required.
• Judgment: be able to make sound judgments and escalate when in doubt.
• Planning/Scheduling: Handle multiple projects and priorities in order to meet required deadlines. Ability to plan ahead and foresee company needs.
• Professionalism: adhere to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior.
• Teamwork: work with others in contributing to the overall success of the company.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!